A project manager is a person that manages the pre-construction, execution, and close out of a construction project
according to the company’s objectives and goals.
- DIVISION: Creative Builders Inc.
- LOCATION: Greenville, SC
- POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
- STATUS: Exempt, Salaried
- REPORTS TO: CEO and COO
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
- Project Estimating (material take-off's and bidding).
- Project Scheduling.
- Customer Service to Owners, Architects, Inspectors, etc.
- Coding of Billing and receipts
- Managing project related paperwork including but not limited to, pay applications, change orders, purchase
orders, RFI’s, Submittals, Transmittals, specs, billings & receipts.
- Oversee and review shop drawings
- Maintain Current cost reporting and project information logs
- Punch list and project closeouts
- Proposals, presentations
- Contract Documents
- Selection of subcontractors and all documents for subcontractors
- Secure required permits/utilities for projects.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and federal/state laws
- Knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree construction science or management or realted field
- 5 years of experience in a project management role in commercial construction and/or
- Possess working knowledge of local and federal laws and regulations which govern
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent skills in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Strong problem solver
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills
- Possess high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully with a variety of personality types
- High level of integrity
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Possess high level mathematical skills
- Possess high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work long periods of time with little supervision
- Good attendance record
- High level of detail orientation
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Strong time management skills